Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Simple Editing


Simple Editing

 By Zane Wetzel



I may not know how exactly to program a video game yet, or work with computer graphics, but if there is anything that working on YouTube has taught me, it's basic video editing. Whenever I play a game for my channel, I usually end up getting a lot more footage than I need, and I learned the hard way that people don't like watching long videos. Another thing that I learned is that if you want to get people's attention, you need to make a good intro and outro.

Unfortunatley, I lack most forms of advanced editing software such as Adobe After Effects, VEGAS PRO (Used the free trial already) and more.😢. So I've had to make do with what I got: mainly Movie Maker and a dulled down version of VEGAS Movie Studios from Steam

Despite this, I have learned to make the best with what I got, and since I couldn't use VEGAS PRO to make a better intro for myself (or use a free template to one because, they're for VEGAS PRO), I made my own. So I made this intro using in game footage from my new game, Dragon Ball FighterZ and added music to it. I think it came out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment