Wednesday, April 11, 2018

One of The Most Fffed Up Games I've Ever Played, featuring Deadpool

Image result for deadpool hi gif
Oh, hiiiiii, everryooonnee. It's just me, your deadly neighborhood Deadpool coming at you live from the Blog Zone while eating a chimicanga. Unfortunatley, your little friend Zane (or as I like to call him, the Z-Meister) can't be here. He's too busy having an emotional breakdown over that "Literature Club" game he just played. Also, he has a lot of school work to do. Either way, I decided to fill in for him and tell you guys about his reaction to the runaway hit Doki Doki Literature Club. After all, there's no one better at seeing past the fourth wall than me! Honestly it's like my superpower at this poi-

Image result for Monika
Oh, yeah? Well what about me, Mr. Pool?
Image result for Deadpool shocked
Whoa! Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold up! The F!(!8 you come from, lady?
Image result for Monika
Charming. Well, this "lady" is called Monika, and I'm the President of the Literature Club that you were just talking about.
Image result for Deadpool shocked
Wait, so you're a character...from the game... that I was about to mention made Zane lose his s!(t? How did you even get here?
Image result for Monika
Well, after our little adventures in that dreadful game, I wanted to spend more time with Zane, so I uploaded my file online and tracked down his blog. 

I know you're here, Zane. You can't hide from me. You know this is meant to happen

Image result for Deadpool
Ahhh, that's so sweet, you have a stalker crush. Not suprising though, considering all the s!*t you pulled in your game.
Image result for monika doki doki
IF BY S^(@* YOU MEAN I GOT RID OF THOSE POOR, TWO DIMENSIONAL B(!*!(S SO THAT I COULD MAKE ZANE SPEND TIME WITH ME, THEN YES. I DID DO THAT. NOW THEN, WHERE IS HE???
Image result for Deadpool
All right, look. Monika, baby, I like you and I admire your determination. Especially when it comes to sticking it to the guys who write our entire lives. Sigh, reminds of when I went and killed the Marvel Universe that one time...
Image result for Deadpool
...but you can't be so clingy. It's really creepy. No wonder Zane went into the game files and deleted you. Also, there's only room for one fourth-wall breaker on the internet and I'm only sharing it with that pink pony 'cause she introduced me to cherrychangas
Image result for deadpool and pinkie pie
So why don't you just go back to your amazing game, that is totes free, btw, and quit bothering me. I gotta a reaction to do.
Image result for monika doki doki scary face

I WILL NOT LET ANOTHER GET IN MY WAY. I WILL END YOU.

Image result for angry deadpool
Oh, you wanna go there, lady. I WILL F(!*(!NG GO THERE!! I AM MOTHERF!*!(!ING DEADPOOL!! TAKE THIS!!
Image result for delete monika
Image result for deleted
Image result for deadpool wins!

And that, people, is why the DP is numero uno on the urls, lol. Now then, tiny words, what else is there to say about this game? I mean, as I just demonstrated, Doki Doki Literature Club doesn't just break the fourth wall: it destroys it, walks over to the other side, and sits with you on the couch and watches you over the shoulder as you play it. 

I mean, it starts out like your generic visual novel/dating sim, but that's just to lull you into a false sense of security, and boy do I love it for doing that. I mean, after you end up seeing [COMMENT REDACTED FOR SPOILERS]. Oh right, spoilers... well trust me, you don't want me to spoil anything else for you. Unlike that Monika chick. Trust me, though, after you get through the first half of the game, it's gonna feel like the entire world is falling apart it acts so weird. Not to mention that there are all sorts of easter eggs and secret endings that you can get if you play it right, so that gives plenty incentive to go back and play it again. I spent hours just trying to get the... oh no, I'm not going to tell you. Get the game for yourself, people. Or if you don't want to play it, just watch JackSepticEye or some other YouTuber do it for you. 
Image result for Deadpool out
So, anyway, that's the reaction to DDLC or whatever. Now if you excuse me, I need to go get ready for Infinity War. The Avengers are holding a viewing party soon and I need to get ready to crash it. Hope y'all enjoyed that, mates! And get the game on Steam 4 yourself, I give it my patented Deadpool chimichanga stain of approval. Oh, but don't play if you are easily disturbed by anything in it. It will f$!( you up for life, man. Well, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment